Re: pgsql: Transform OR clauses to ANY expression

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: pgsql: Transform OR clauses to ANY expression
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 at 17:10, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 1:35 AM Melanie Plageman
> <melanieplageman@gmail.com> wrote:
> > /src/backend/optimizer/prep/prepqual.c:582:33: warning: declaration of
> > ‘lc__state’ shadows a previous local [-Wshadow=compatible-local]
> >   582 |                         foreach(lc, entry->consts)
>
> Thank you for catching.  I'm fixing this now.

I noticed the fix in question, and I wanted to say that this whole
issue could've been avoided if the new foreach_ptr macros were used
(and thus arguably would have been a better way to fix this). Then
there wouldn't have been any ListCell shadowing, because no ListCell
would have been declared at all.