Re: Hooking into ExplainOneQuery() complicated by missing standard_ExplainOneQuery

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: Hooking into ExplainOneQuery() complicated by missing standard_ExplainOneQuery
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This patch would definitely be useful for Citus. We indeed currently
copy all of that code into our own explain hook. And it seems we
actually have some bug. Because the es->memory branches were not
copied (probably because this code didn't exist when we copied it).

https://github.com/citusdata/citus/blob/d59c93bc504ad32621d66583de6b65f936b0ed13/src/backend/distributed/planner/multi_explain.c#L1248-L1289