Re: Possibility to disable `ALTER SYSTEM`

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: Possibility to disable `ALTER SYSTEM`
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 at 01:43, David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2024 at 5:17 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>>
>> <snip many documentation suggestions>

I addressed them all I think. Mostly the small changes that were
suggested, but I rewrote the sentence with "might be discarded". And I
added references to the new GUC in both places suggested by David.

Вложения