Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 at 16:04, Japin Li <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I see the config_group_names[] needs null-terminated because of help_config,
> however, I didn't find the reference in help_config.c.  Is this comment
> outdated?

Yeah, you're correct. That comment has been outdated for more than 20
years. The commit that made it unnecessary to null-terminate the array
was 9d77708d83ee.

Attached is v5 of the patchset that also includes this change (with
you listed as author).

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: SLRU optimization - configurable buffer pool and partitioning the SLRU lock
Сообщение: Re: SLRU optimization - configurable buffer pool and partitioning the SLRU lock