Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 at 04:59, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> Cool.  I have applied 0004 and most of 0002.  Attached is what
> remains, where I am wondering if it would be cleaner to do these bits
> together (did not look at the whole, yet).

Feel free to squash them if you prefer that. I think now that patch
0002 only includes encoding changes, I feel 50-50 about grouping them
together. I mainly kept them separate, because 0002 were simple search
+ replaces and 0003 required code changes. That's still the case, but
now I can also see the argument for grouping them together since that
would clean up all the encoding arrays in one single commit (without a
ton of other arrays also being modified).

Сообщение: Re: Injection points: some tools to wait and wake
Сообщение: Re: Injection points: some tools to wait and wake