Re: Minor database patch [pgadmin4]

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Minor database patch [pgadmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

PFA patch for database node.

Enhancement: We don't need to disconnect and connect to databse for each single offline query. We can disconnect once then apply queries and then connect again.

And minor code refactoring (more pythonic way)
Thanks - committed!

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer