GSoC: pgmoneta: Write-Ahead Log (WAL) infrastructure (2022)

От dl x
Тема GSoC: pgmoneta: Write-Ahead Log (WAL) infrastructure (2022)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

My name is Donglin Xie, a MSc. student at Zhejiang University, in China. I am interested in the project pgmoneta: Write-Ahead Log (WAL) infrastructure.

The proposal is attached  to this email. Looking forward to the suggestions!

Sincerely
Donglin Xie

Вложения