pgMustard v2 released

От Michael from pgMustard
Тема pgMustard v2 released
Дата
Список pgsql-announce

Hello all!

We're pleased to announce version 2 of pgMustard, a tool that gives performance advice from query plans!

Improvements since v1:

  • Tips are far more selectively shown, based on their time-saving potential

  • More types of problem can be identified, including table bloat, index inefficiency, and lossy bitmap scans

  • Streamlined the UI to make it quicker and easier to diagnose issues

  • Lots of smaller fixes and improvements

Requirements:

  • JSON format query plans

  • PostgreSQL 9.6 and newer

  • English language only

  • Web application, no installation or database access required

  • GitHub or Google account, for authentication

It is commercial software and has a free trial: https://www.pgmustard.com/

If you have any slow queries to speed up, we’d love to hear how you get on.

Cheers,

Michael and Dave

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: