Re: [E] Re: BUG #18337: Unable to write temp variables path

От Reddy, Jaswanth
Тема Re: [E] Re: BUG #18337: Unable to write temp variables path
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Manika,

Please find the log file.

Tried to install version :postgresql-16.1-1-windows-x64 and
postgresql-15.5-1-windows-x64
we are using windows 11 Version 23h2
and OS Build 22631.3007
Both are giving(error screenshot and log file attached)

Tried to give full access to temp folder
and created another temp folder and set in environmental variables

after all these steps we are still getting this error

Jaswanth Reddy

MTS II - Systems Engrg

Digital Workplace
O +18136178879
M 9866099677
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081

On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 4:16 PM Manika Singhal
<manika.singhal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi Jaswanth,
>
> Can you please provide more details of the issue?
> You can share the installation logs with us, you can find it in your system’sTEMP directory under the name starting
withinstallbuilder or install-edb.

> ------------------------------
> Thanks & Regards
> Manika Singhal
> EnterpriseDB Pune
>

> On 12-Feb-2024, at 3:52 PM, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Bug reference:      18337
> Logged by:          Jaswanth Reddy
> Email address:      jaswanth.reddy@verizon.com
> PostgreSQL version: 16.1
> Operating system:   Windows11
>
> Hi Team
>
> we are using windows 11 Version 23h2
> and OS Build 22631.3007
> and we tried to multiple versions of PostGreSQL but nothing is worked out

Вложения