bugfix - plpgsql - statement counter is incremented 2x for FOR stmt

От Pavel Stehule
Тема bugfix - plpgsql - statement counter is incremented 2x for FOR stmt
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

When I fixed one plpgsql_check issue, I found another plpgsql issue. Now we have field nstatements that hold a number of plpgsql statements in function. Unfortunately I made an error when I wrote this functionality and for FOR statements, this counter is incremented 2x. Higher number than a real number is better than a lesser number, but it can be a source of problems too (inside plpgsql_check I iterate over 0 .. nstatements stmtid, and due this bug I had a problem with missing statements).

Attached patch is pretty simple:

Regards

Pavel
Вложения