Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

here is new rebase of this patch set.

Years ago I promised to implement support for transactional behaviour. I wrote it in patch 0019. It is based on my patch from 2020 but the memory cleaning is more readable and I believe it is correct. All other patches are without touching. The first five patches are of "should to have" type, all others (with new one) are "nice to have" type (although support for simply expr evaluation or parallel execution has strong benefits).

Regards

Pavel
Вложения