Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Provide much better wait information in pg_stat_activity.

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Provide much better wait information in pg_stat_activity.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Yes, I think we use this rubric quite often, and I agree it's a good one.

> Trying to e.g. select a different number of columns into a different
> number of variables in a PL/pgSQL function doesn't throw an error.
> Bad. :(

Yeah, I'm sympathetic to that request.  That seems like poor error
checking and nothing else.

(But note that I do not rule here.)

I am not sure, but maybe this issue is covered by plpgsql_check. But not possible to check it when dynamic SQL is used.

Pavel

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company