Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi

When I thought about global temporary tables, I got one maybe interesting idea. The one significant problem of global temporary tables is place for storing info about size or column statistics.

I think so these data can be stored simply in session variables. Any global temporary table can get assigned one session variable, that can hold these data.

Regards

Pavel