Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 11:45 AM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:

The attached patch will provide mechanism for masking the necessary
bits in undo pages for supporting consistency checking for the undo
pages.  Ideally we can merge this patch with the main interface patch
but currently I have kept it separate for mainly because a) this is
still a WIP patch and b) review of the changes will be easy.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Unhappy about API changes in the no-fsm-for-small-rels patch
Сообщение: Re: Unhappy about API changes in the no-fsm-for-small-rels patch