Re: PostgreSQL Timeline

От MARK CALLAGHAN
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Timeline
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Where are the references that Vertica is sort-of a PG fork and that Paraccel is a PG fork? Quick searches of the interweb finds claims that they are not. Not sure you need to bring doubt to the rest of the details in an excellent slide deck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ParAccel
http://www.dbms2.com/2008/12/29/paraccel-actually-uses-relatively-little-postgresql-code/
http://www.dbms2.com/2008/03/06/postgresql-can-be-used-in-a-lot-of-different-ways/