Open source monitoring streaming replication

От Vasu Madhineni
Тема Open source monitoring streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Team,

Is there any open source monitoring tool can we use to configure monitoring PostgreSQL Primary-Standby as a single group instead of adding servers as individual monitoring.

In my case I am using repmgr for automatic failover between primary and standby.  primary, standby instances are docker containers in different hosts.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vasu Madhineni