Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2136] Include "?" on all routes that are loaded

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2136] Include "?" on all routes that are loaded
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Aditya,

- Some of the svg files (connect.svg, disconnect.svg in Query Tool) are left.
- The variable name (INTERNAL_VERSION_PARAM) in the config can be renamed as APP_VERSION_PARAM
- The value of the INTERNAL_VERSION_PARAM can be 'ver' or 'v' instead of 'intver'.

Except above the patch looks good to me.

Thanks,
Khushboo