[pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Feature test for PG Data-types in Query Tool

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Feature test for PG Data-types in Query Tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

As we have been facing many issues with different data-type display in Query Tool output, Dave suggested to write the feature test for the same.

I have started with some basic set of data-type values and will add more.
Please find the attached initial patch for the same.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Dependents and Dependencies in GreenPlum
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Dependents and Dependencies in GreenPlum