Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 6905 - Impossible to load databases

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 6905 - Impossible to load databases
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Ayad,

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 12:56 PM Ayad Mohamed <Ayad.Mohamed@stil.dk> wrote:

Hi again

now it tells

yarn run bundle
yarn run v1.22.15
error Couldn't find a package.json file in "/usr/pgadmin4/web"
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.

We don't ship package.json file as the pgadmin4 package is not intended to support in-line patching, but if you still want to do it, I have attached the package.json file.
Place it at /usr/pgadmin4/web and do yarn install and yarn run bundle.
Also, if you come across the node js version error, please upgrade your nodejs version.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Med venlig hilsen
Ayad Mohamed