Re: pgsql: Add missing pthread_barrier_t.

От John Naylor
Тема Re: pgsql: Add missing pthread_barrier_t.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 11:52 PM Thomas Munro <tmunro@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Add missing pthread_barrier_t.
>
> Supply a simple implementation of the missing pthread_barrier_t type and
> functions, for macOS.
>
> Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20200227180100.zyvjwzcpiokfsqm2%40alap3.anarazel.de
>
> Branch
> ------
> master

Hi,

I've identified this commit in a git bisect that is related to
something strange: Before this commit, an Arch linux-based machine I
have gives this error when building:

/usr/bin/ld: port/pg_sema.o: undefined reference to symbol
'sem_post@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/libpthread.so.0: error adding symbols: DSO
missing from command line

I figured there must be something broken on my end, but wanted to
mention it here in case something bigger is going on.

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com