Re: Lowering the ever-growing heap->pd_lower

От John Naylor
Тема Re: Lowering the ever-growing heap->pd_lower
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 10:07 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> I would like to deal with this work within the scope of the project
> we're discussing over on the "New IndexAM API controlling index vacuum
> strategies" thread. The latest revision of that patch series includes
> a modified version of your patch:
>
> https://postgr.es/m/CAH2-Wzn6a64PJM1Ggzm=uvx2otsopJMhFQj_g1rAj4GWr3ZSzw@mail.gmail.com
>
> Please take discussion around this project over to that other thread.
> There are a variety of issues that can only really be discussed in
> that context.

Since that work has been committed as of 3c3b8a4b2689, I've marked this CF entry as committed.

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: strange error reporting
От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Identify missing publications from publisher while create/alter subscription.