Re: SQL/JSON: functions

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: SQL/JSON: functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 14 Mar 2018 01:54, "Michael Paquier" <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 04:08:01PM +0300, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> The docs are here
> https://github.com/obartunov/sqljsondoc/blob/master/README.jsonpath.md
>
> It's not easy to write docs for SQL/JSON in xml, so I decided to write in more
> friendly way. We'll have time to convert it to postgres format.

If you aim at getting a feature committed first without its
documentation, and getting the docs written after the feature freeze
using a dedicated open item or such,

Exactly. SQL/JSON is rather complex thing and "converting" the standard to the user level understanding is a separate challenge and I'd like to continue to work on it. It's mostly written, we need to understand how to organize it.

this
is much acceptable in my
opinion and the CF is running short in time.
--
Michael