Re: Reducing output size of nodeToString

От Matthias van de Meent
Тема Re: Reducing output size of nodeToString
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 at 14:19, Matthias van de Meent
<boekewurm+postgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached the updated version of the patch on top of 5497daf3, which
> incorporates this last round of feedback.

Now attached rebased on top of 93db6cbd to fix conflicts with fbc93b8b
and an issue in the previous patchset: I attached one too many v3-0001
from a previous patch I worked on.

Kind regards,

Matthias van de Meent
Neon (https://neon.tech)