Re: Memory consumed by child SpecialJoinInfo in partitionwise join planning

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: Memory consumed by child SpecialJoinInfo in partitionwise join planning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 4, 2023 at 2:11 PM Ashutosh Bapat
<ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com> wrote:

> Attached patchset fixing those.
> 0001 - patch to report planning memory, with to explain.out regression output fix. We may consider committing this as
well.
> 0002 - with your comment addressed above.

0003 - Added this patch for handling SpecialJoinInfos for inner joins.
These SpecialJoinInfos are created on the fly for parent joins. They
can be created on the fly for child joins as well without requiring
any translations. Thus they do not require any new memory. This patch
is intended to be merged into 0002 finally.

Added to the upcoming commitfest https://commitfest.postgresql.org/44/4500/

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat