Re: Memory consumed by paths during partitionwise join planning

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: Memory consumed by paths during partitionwise join planning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 15, 2023 at 5:22 AM Ashutosh Bapat
<ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com> wrote:

> > That looks pretty small considering the benefits. What do you think?
> >
> > [1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAExHW5stmOUobE55pMt83r8UxvfCph+Pvo5dNpdrVCsBgXEzDQ@mail.gmail.com
>
> If you want to experiment, please use attached patches. There's a fix
> for segfault during initdb in them. The patches are still raw.

First patch is no longer required. Here's rebased set

The patches are raw. make check has some crashes that I need to fix. I
am waiting to hear whether this is useful and whether the design is on
the right track.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat