Re: Logical replication timeout problem

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: Logical replication timeout problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> + */
> + ReorderBufferUpdateProgressCB update_progress;
>
> Are you suggesting changing the name of the above variable? If so, how
> about apply_progress, progress, or updateprogress? If you don't like
> any of these then feel free to suggest something else. If we change
> the variable name then accordingly, we need to update
> ReorderBufferUpdateProgressCB as well.

I would liked to have all the callback names renamed with prefix
"rbcb_xxx" so that they have very less chances of conflicting with
similar names in the code base. But it's probably late to do that :).

How are update_txn_progress since the CB is supposed to be used only
within a transaction? or update_progress_txn?
update_progress_cb_wrapper needs a change of name as well.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat