Report planning memory in EXPLAIN ANALYZE

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Report planning memory in EXPLAIN ANALYZE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi All,
I have been looking at memory consumed when planning a partitionwise join [1], [2] and [3]. I am using the attached patch to measure the memory consumption. The patch has been useful to detect an increased memory consumption in other patches e.g. [4] and [5]. The patch looks useful by itself. So I propose this enhancement in EXPLAIN ANALYZE.

Comments/suggestions welcome.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat