Re: Avoid unncessary always true test (src/backend/storage/buffer/bufmgr.c)

От Ranier Vilela
Тема Re: Avoid unncessary always true test (src/backend/storage/buffer/bufmgr.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em sex., 2 de fev. de 2024 às 03:48, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> escreveu:
On Fri, Feb 02, 2024 at 12:04:39AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> The patch which you submitted has been awaiting your attention for
> quite some time now.  As such, we have moved it to "Returned with
> Feedback" and removed it from the reviewing queue. Depending on
> timing, this may be reversible.  Kindly address the feedback you have
> received, and resubmit the patch to the next CommitFest.

Even with that, it seems to me that this is not required now that
21d9c3ee4ef7 outlines better how long SMgrRelation pointers should
live, no?
Correct Micheal, the best thing would be to remove the patch now.
Since it has completely lost its meaning.

Best regards,
Ranier Vilela

Сообщение: Re: An improvement on parallel DISTINCT
Сообщение: Re: An improvement on parallel DISTINCT