Re: How to search particular line/text code in all Postgres alldatabase object's

От Haroldo Stenger
Тема Re: How to search particular line/text code in all Postgres alldatabase object's
Дата
Список pgsql-general
why not dump them and grep inside?

a command like this should help
pg_dump -h localhost -U username -Fc -s -f db_dump dbName

El lun., 27 de ago. de 2018 a la(s) 23:27, Raghavendra Rao J S V (raghavendrajsv@gmail.com) escribió:
Hi All,

How to search particular line/text code in all Postgres all database object's like functions,triggers,views etc ?

Is there any data dictionary table in Postgres?

Eg:- My requirement is , I want to found data related to employee table in any function, trigger,view etc.

Kindly help me.
--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V