Re: Making tab-complete.c easier to maintain

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Making tab-complete.c easier to maintain
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here is a new version merging the recent CREATE EXTENSION ... VERSION
patch from master.

(Apologies for sending so many versions.  tab-complete.c keeps moving
and I want to keep a version that applies on top of master out there,
for anyone interested in looking at this.  As long as no one objects
and there is interest in the patch, I'll keep doing that.)

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Вложения