Re: select_parallel test failure: gather sometimes losing tuples(maybe during rescans)?

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: select_parallel test failure: gather sometimes losing tuples(maybe during rescans)?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 3:48 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I've seen it several times on Travis CI.  (So I would normally have
> been able to tell you about this problem before the was committed,
> except that the email thread was too long and the mail archive app
> cuts long threads off!)

(Correction.  It wasn't too long.  That was something else.  In this
case the Commitfest entry had two threads registered and my bot is too
stupid to find the interesting one.)

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: select_parallel test failure: gather sometimes losing tuples(maybe during rescans)?
Сообщение: Re: select_parallel test failure: gather sometimes losing tuples(maybe during rescans)?