Re: Proposal: BSD Authentication support

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Proposal: BSD Authentication support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 12:49 PM, Marisa Emerson <mje@insec.sh> wrote:
> On 18/03/16 03:57, Thomas Munro wrote:
>>
>> You used one name in the docs and another in the code:
>>
>> +    BSD Authentication on PostgreSQL uses the
>> <literal>auth-postgres</literal>
>> +    login type and authenticates with the <literal>postgres</literal>
>> login
>>
>> + retval = auth_userokay(user, NULL, "auth-postgresql", passwd);
>

> Woops, fix attached.

Thanks!

I'm CCng Pierre-Emmanuel André, maintainer of the OpenBSD postgresql
port/package, just in case he has any feedback.

Pierre-Emmanuel, here's the full thread in case you missed it:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1521c2f9465.e357a543197915.6912077634413325318@insec.sh

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com