Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Tatsuro Yamada
<yamada.tatsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> I tried to run tpc-h queries, but some queries failed by the error on last
> week.
>
>>Subject: Re: [HACKERS] ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist
>>Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 12:08:01 +0900

Right, I saw that thread which involved the same error message:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20160526021235.w4nq7k3gnheg7vit%40alap3.anarazel.de#20160526021235.w4nq7k3gnheg7vit@alap3.anarazel.de

... but that seems to be a different problem than the one you and I
have seen, it involved repeated references to columns in the tlist.
It was fixed with this commit:

commit aeb9ae6457865c8949641d71a9523374d843a418
Author: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Date:   Thu May 26 14:52:24 2016 -0400
   Disable physical tlist if any Var would need multiple sortgroupref labels.

> Today, I try it again by changing max_parallel_workers_per_gather parameter.
> The result of Q1 is bellow. Is this bug in the Open items on wiki?

I don't see it on the Open Issues list.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com