Re: Monitoring streaming replication from standby on Windows

От Ali Pouya
Тема Re: Monitoring streaming replication from standby on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general

2012/12/14 Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net>
If it's whether the replication is caught up, I have a small "C" program that will do that and have posted it before (I can do that again if you'd like.)

Hi Karl,
I am interested to have your C program. I searched in the archives but could not find it.
Can you send it again ?
Thanks a lot
Best regards
Ali