Need suggestion to set-up RDS alerts on GP3 volumes

От Sengottaiyan T
Тема Need suggestion to set-up RDS alerts on GP3 volumes
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi All,

I'm looking for suggestions:

What kind of metrics would be beneficial to monitor and alert on Postgres RDS while switching to GP3 volumes (from existing GP2 volumes)?
- We see intermittent I/O (disk queue depth) alerts with the existing GP2 storage type and burst credit alerts.

https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/whats-new/2022/11/amazon-rds-general-purpose-gp3-storage-volumes/

Thanks,
Senko