Re: How to create an ODBC datasource in CI

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: How to create an ODBC datasource in CI
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

On Fri, 29 Mar 2024 at 18:49, Adrian Grucza <adrian.grucza@iress.com> wrote:
winbuild/regress.ps1 uses RegisterRegdsn.exe (built from test/RegisterRegdsn.c) to install the driver and register a data source. You could use that, or you may find it easier to use the Wdac cmdlets in PowerShell, specifically Add-OdbcDsn and Set-OdbcDsn.

Yes, I saw those, was going to try them. I think the challenge is registering the driver first though.

Dave

iress.com
Adrian Grucza
Technical Lead
Office: +61390185800
adrian.grucza@iress.com
www.iress.com
Level 16 385 Bourke St
 Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
The contents of this email originated from Iress. For this purpose Iress includes Iress Limited and/or any of its subsidiaries, holding companies and trading entities. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this email.
nosig