Re: [JDBC] how to get JDBC driver version from command line

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: [JDBC] how to get JDBC driver version from command line
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
org.postgresql.util.PGJDBCMain

Should work

On 14 April 2017 at 16:20, akshunj <rickjackson001@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, seem the method Kris mentioned to check the version from the command line
no longer works with the latest driver version. Can anyone tell me how to
check the driver version from the command line with the latest version
42.0.0 JDBC4?

TIA