Re: link to file bug against Postgres JDBC driver

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: link to file bug against Postgres JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

This has been fixed and should be in the latest version of the driver. Apologies if the bug was not updated. I think I have to fix the submit bug page to point to https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc instead as that is the most active location

Thanks,

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:05 AM, P L <plalg@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot find a link to submit bugs against JDBC driver, can some one please
> provide me a link to file a bug against the JDBC driver.
That's the good list :)
--
Michael