Re: PostgreSQL XA resource manager for C/C++ apps

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL XA resource manager for C/C++ apps
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 03:55, trn nrjn <shuba14@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Dave. This seems to use ODBC whereas I am looking for XA support in PostgreSQL C/C++ client library itself, something similar to what Oracle provides in the OCI library. Can you please suggest if there is one?

the project does not  provide one.  If that is the question. I am not aware of any either. Sorry .

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

Thanks.