Re: PgJDBC Build Script

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: PgJDBC Build Script
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dana,

Thanks for this! This is a work in progress, no apologies necessary.

Dave

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM, dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net> wrote:
Dave,

I reviewed the building of the jars files for the various SDKs and the
original script I created did not properly build with the proper names.
I'm still not sure if this is correct, since the ant build.xml and web
page do not appear to correspond.

Corrected:

1.2 & 1.3, jdbc2
1.4 jdbc3
1.5 jdbc3g
1.6 jdbc4
1.7 & 1.8 jdbc41

The file is attached if you still wish to use it. I'm sorry for not
properly reviewing the requirements of the various required names
for the builds. I left the source creation the same for now.

Again if SDK 1.7 & 1.8 are both present then the result jdbc41 jar
will be the build from 1.8. Perhaps this should be checked and left
with the lower build jar file if present.

danap.