Re: Postgres jdbc driver inconsistent behaviour with double precession

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Postgres jdbc driver inconsistent behaviour with double precession
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 at 06:55, Rahul Uniyal <rahul.uniyal00@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Dave for this much needed information.

I checked with by giving prepareThreshold = 0 it is working as expected .

Also I tried another solution which is also working .

I am setting binaryTransferDisable=FLOAT8 in the connection url and this seems also working fine .

Is this approach is also recommended?

This might be better as it will retain the prepared statement behaviour for all the other types.
P.S. please reply all so that others see the answers.

Dave

Thanks ,
Rahul