Re: Add index scan progress to pg_stat_progress_vacuum

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: Add index scan progress to pg_stat_progress_vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 6, 2023 at 11:15 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 06, 2023 at 11:07:14AM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> > Thank you for updating the patch. It looks good to me too. I've
> > updated the commit message.
>
> Thanks.  I was planning to review this patch today and/or tomorrow now
> that my stack of things to do is getting slightly lower (registered my
> name as committer as well a few weeks ago to not format).
>
> One thing I was planning to do is to move the new message processing
> API for the incrementational updates in its own commit for clarity, as
> that's a separate concept than the actual feature, useful on its own.

+1. I had the same idea. Please find the attached patches.

> Anyway, would you prefer taking care of it?

I can take care of it if you're okay.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada

Вложения

От: Gurjeet Singh
Сообщение: Re: MERGE ... RETURNING
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: test_extensions: fix inconsistency between meson.build and Makefile