Re: [HACKERS] Replication status in logical replication

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Replication status in logical replication
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Replication status in logical replication  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 1:10 AM, Petr Jelinek
<petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 21/11/17 22:06, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
>>
>> After investigation, I found out that my previous patch was wrong
>> direction. I should have changed XLogSendLogical() so that we can
>> check the read LSN and set WalSndCaughtUp = true even after read a
>> record without wait. Attached updated patch passed 'make check-world'.
>> Please review it.
>>

> Hi,
>
> This version looks good to me and seems to be in line with what we do in
> physical replication.
>
> Marking as ready for committer.

Thank you for reviewing this patch! I think this patch can be
back-patched to 9.4 as Simon mentioned.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada