Re: [PoC] Improve dead tuple storage for lazy vacuum

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [PoC] Improve dead tuple storage for lazy vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 5:32 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm working on the fixes I mentioned in the previous email and going
> to share the updated patch today. Please wait to do these fixes if
> you're okay.

I've attached updated version patches. As we agreed I've merged your
changes in v22 into the main (0003) patch. But I still kept the patch
of recursively freeing nodes separate as we might need more
discussion. In v23 I attached, 0006 through 0016 patches are fixes and
improvements for the radix tree. I've incorporated all comments I got
unless I'm missing something.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada