Re: [HACKERS] Server Crashes if try to provide slot_name='none' atthe time of creating subscription.

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Server Crashes if try to provide slot_name='none' atthe time of creating subscription.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 6:41 PM, tushar <tushar.ahuja@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Server Crashes if we try to provide slot_name='none' at the time of creating
> subscription -
>
> postgres=#  create subscription sub2 connection 'dbname=postgres port=5000
> user=centos password=f' publication abc with (slot_name='none');
> NOTICE:  synchronized table states
>     This probably means the server terminated abnormally
>     before or while processing the request.
> !>

Thank you for reporting.
I think create_slot and enabled should be set to false forcibly when
slot_name = 'none'. Attached patch fixes it, more test and regression
test case are needed though.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada