SQL Error [0A000]: ERROR: nondeterministic collations are notsupported for LIKE

От Jeff Lanzarotta
Тема SQL Error [0A000]: ERROR: nondeterministic collations are notsupported for LIKE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Not sure if my original email was actually received or not.  If it was, forgive the repost...

I have a question about nondeterministic collations in PostgreSQL 12.  I have created a new collation that is nondeterministic and created several columns which use this collation.  Querying these columns works great until I use LIKE.  When I do, I get the following error:

SQL Error [0A000]: ERROR: nondeterministic collations are not supported for LIKE

Is there any plan to allow this functionality?

Thanks,

Сообщение: Re: Having more than one constraint trigger on a table
Сообщение: Re: Having more than one constraint trigger on a table