Proposal to include --exclude-extension Flag in pg_dump

От Ayush Vatsa
Тема Proposal to include --exclude-extension Flag in pg_dump
Дата
Re: Proposal to include --exclude-extension Flag in pg_dump  (Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi PostgreSQL Community,
Recently I have been working on pg_dump regarding my project and wanted to exclude an extension from the dump generated. I wonder why it doesn't have --exclude-extension type of support whereas --extension exists!
Since I needed that support, I took the initiative to contribute to the community by adding the --exclude-extension flag.
Attached is the patch for the same. Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards
Ayush Vatsa
Amazon Web services (AWS)
Вложения