Re: Add Index-level REINDEX with multiple jobs

От Maxim Orlov
Тема Re: Add Index-level REINDEX with multiple jobs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 at 09:22, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

The problem may be actually trickier than that, no?  Could there be
other factors to take into account for their classification, like
their sizes (typically, we'd want to process the biggest one first, I
guess)?

Sorry for a late reply.  Thanks for an explanation.  This is sounds reasonable to me.
Svetlana had addressed this in the patch v2.

--
Best regards,
Maxim Orlov.