Re: Segfault when running postgres inside kubernetes with huge pages

От Siegfried Kiermayer
Тема Re: Segfault when running postgres inside kubernetes with huge pages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

we do run kernel 5.8 and the allocation happens basically at start.

I would still expect postgres to fail gracefully at this point?

Is 'throwing an error message' / checking the allocation a performance
issue? is it in a generic hotpath for allocation?

Tx,

Sigi