Re: Introduction and Inquiry on Beginner-Friendly Issues

От Atharva Bhise
Тема Re: Introduction and Inquiry on Beginner-Friendly Issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks a lot for sharing.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2023 at 10:47 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Sat, Nov  4, 2023 at 10:17:13PM +0530, Atharva Bhise wrote:
> Hello PostgreSQL Developers,
>
> I hope this message finds you well. My name is Atharva, and I'm a second-year
> student majoring in computer application with a strong interest in contributing
> to the PostgreSQL project. I have experience in C programming and a solid
> understanding of PostgreSQL.
>
> I'm reaching out to request your guidance in identifying beginner-friendly
> issues that I can start working on. I'm eager to become an active contributor
> to the PostgreSQL community and help improve the project. Whether it's bug
> fixes, documentation updates, or other tasks, I'm open to getting involved in
> various areas.
>
> I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or pointers to where I can find
> suitable issues or specific resources that can aid my journey as a contributor.
>
> Thank you for your time, and I look forward to being a part of this fantastic
> community.

People usually start by reading this:

        https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Introduction and Inquiry on Beginner-Friendly Issues
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Version 14/15 documentation Section "Alter Default Privileges"